Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Shampoo

All my life, I've been trained to buy the green bottle. Prell.

But lately, I go the the shampoo aisle and there is red bottles, blue bottles, white bottles and green bottles. My primitive brain thinks Green = Shampoo. Then something strange happens. I pick up a Green bottle and I read it. "Shaamm-pooo", It says to me. By a twist of an evil spell, It changes to "Conditioner" when I pack it from my groceries.

This evil curse has happened to me 3 times. So I've taken precautions! I read the label carefully. Rub my eyes. Ask the helpful clerk if it does indeed say shampoo. They often give me a look that says "dude, you should totally sign up for an adult education class" but they confirm that it says shampoo.

Since that time, I've never had another problem with buying shampoo. Now if I could find a good trick for not buying Lady SpeedStick.

No comments: